COMING in 2010:
Oodles of free tools, tips and practical helps to sharpen, improve, enhance, pump up and boost your ministry to children, all in one convenient category within easy reach of a couple mouse clicks! No ivory tower abstracts or blackboard theory. These are hands-on resources that you can start using today!
Swing into 2010 with:
– Key questions to ask before taking that job.
– Ready-to-print forms you can use for teacher and parent feedback, decisions, contact info.
– Child safety and security info. + links to recommendations from experts regarding this sensitive, imperative subject.
– Teacher’s tools – hands-on help and tips to keep your class running smoothly and make the most of your time with the kids.
– Ready-made surveys to help you take the guesswork out of what your volunteers want and need, and how best to support them and their interests. All you have to do is print and distribute!
– Was last year’s VBS an unqualified success or an epic disaster? Was it somewhere in between? Give your volunteers a chance to speak up and share their observations and opinions with our free VBS evaluation forms. This could save you hours in “re-inventing the wheel” or duplicating prior mistakes!
Also in the pipeline:
Bunches of additional resources, tips and tools on the way from your friends at Victory Circle, where “little victories” matter. MOST.