In the pipeline:
Oodles of free tools, tips and practical helps to sharpen, improve, enhance, pump up and boost your ministry to children, all in one convenient category within easy reach of a couple mouse clicks!
Check back soon for:
– Key questions to ask before you take that job.
– Ready-to-print forms you can use for teacher and parent feedback, decisions, contact info.
– Child safety and security info. + links to recommendations from experts regarding this sensitive, imperative subject. Click here for more.*
– Do we really need nationwide criminal background checks?*
– Teacher’s tools – hands-on help and tips to keep your class running smoothly and make the most of your time with the kids.
– Ready-made surveys to help you take the guesswork out of what your volunteers want and need, and how best to support them and their interests. All you have to do is print and distribute!
– A sample Personal Leadership Philosophy from Dick Gruber.
– Was last year’s VBS an unqualified success or an epic disaster? Was it somewhere in between? Give your volunteers a chance to speak up and share their observations and opinions. Avoid making the same mistakes twice. Find out what worked, what didn’t and how to do it better next time with our free VBS evaluation forms.
Bunches more on the way from your friends at Victory Circle, where “little victories” matter. MOST.
*Please note that nothing within this blog constitutes legal advice in any way, shape, or form. Always check with your attorney(s) and insurance company regarding specifics and compliance with the law(s) in your state/area.